Vrydag 22 Mei 2015

Secret admirer

I told a piece of paper
To quietly peek your name
In order to all strung
With beautiful in my mind
                                    I could hear your laugh
                                    Let me everything is recorded
                                    In the tape my memory
One day…
Secretly my eyes
Photographing your figure in the middle
Crowd that turn blue
                                    I always want to see your smile
                                    I want to see you happy
                                    Although the trials in turns up to me
                                    Patient… strong… and sincere in the deal with
I know I just a beam light candles
Who are in thousands of light so bright
But I expect a beam light this could be your torch
When thousands of light it has been extinguished
                                    I can only smiled in the heart
                                    And quietly leave you
                                    Because you do not to know that
                                    Secretly I admire you

                                    My lovely boy…

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking